During the San Jose event where Tony Robbins attacked the #MeToo movement, he  unwittingly illustrated why it is still so important.

I have a personal story about Tony Robbins that confirmed many of my worst suspicions about the self help/positive thinking guru. It involves a close friend of mine who may face legal consequences for his run in with Mr. Robbins, and for that reason this article has to go behind our paywall. I will go into the story in some detail, but the real point of this piece is to deconstruct Robbins’ idiotic behavior at one of his events towards a woman who stood up to his dismissal of the #MeToo movement...

RELATED ARTICLES