Trump continues to make things way worse tor Trump, and the last 24 hours alone are a perfect test case for this widely applicable theory.

A while back, I coined my very own rule about the corruption and despotism of Donald Trump. If you're at all familiar with my work, you likely recognize this: "Trump always makes things worse for Trump." Ninety-nine percent of the time, it absolutely applies to every Trump decision. In fact, I've struggled to come up with exceptions, and, all told, there really aren't any.

RELATED ARTICLES