The marketplace of ideas sounds nice in theory but some ideas are too toxic to be allowed a place in society.
kxiA2qV

The Banter Long Read: After Bill Maher leapt to Laura Ingraham's defense against the dreaded power of the Parkland teens and their oppressive boycott, it kicked off the debate on the left again about freedom of speech versus progressive censorship, particularly on college campuses.

I'm not going to rehash the entire Social Justice Warrior issue here. I personally find the idea of "safe spaces" with toys and videos of puppies for adults to be infantilizing...

RELATED ARTICLES