Bernie Sanders made a condescending remark about Barack Obama on the anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.'s assassination, proving he doesn't understand black voters and is not fit to run in 2020.

One of the main reasons I became a journalist was to push back against the disinformation I saw coming from Bernie Sanders supporters when he first entered the race for President in 2015. Whenever I would post even the mildest critique of him online, an army of white, twenty-something men would turn my comments section into a minefield. I realized early on that he was campaigning not as a uniter, but as a divider, and nothing he’s done has convinced me that he has the Democratic Party’s best interests at heart (a party which, for the record, he still refuses to join.)

I’ve criticized Sanders on a lot of things...

RELATED ARTICLES