It's time we started looking carefully at who is building an arsenal of weapons and why.

The Banter Long Read: This is not going to be a popular message but it's a necessary one: The election of Donald Trump has only delayed the inevitable rise of widespread domestic terrorism in America. These terrorists will not be self-radicalized Muslims or Black Lives Matter activists or man-hating Fifth Wave Feminists. These terrorists in our not-too-distant future will be white conservative men and they will kill thousands of us before we even admit there's a problem....

RELATED ARTICLES