Even on my darkest days, I know the future is waiting for us and it's going to be awesome.

The Banter Long Read: Even at my lowest points, when everything looks bleak and horrible and the light at the end of the tunnel is all but eclipsed by a deranged orange Death Star, I know mankind will get past this. I know this because I have something that conservatives will never have: Faith. I don't believe in God or Zeus or Jesus or anything supernatural. That doesn't mean I can't have faith. My faith is in something far greater and much more meaningful...

RELATED