The Trump administration is literally giving away American national security secrets, and no one seems to give a shit.

One of the many supremely stressful aspects of the Trump era is the very real danger that President Trump's style of erratic, racist, bullying, misinformed politics will continue beyond Trump, further eroding institutions and obliterating the functioning of government as we know it. Specifically, I'm most concerned about Trump's copycats continuing to perfect the fact-free gibberish he's made famous, and, in some cases, doing it better than Trump.

RELATED