Literally so.

For some time now, there have been random stories and more than a few rumors about the Republican Party's links to Russian money and, more importantly, Russia's attack on our democratic institutions. We generally know the extent of what the head of the party, President David Dennison, has been up to for more than a few years now, but questions remain about the party establishment's links to all of this...

RELATED