We could probably spend weeks listing all of the reasons why Trump voters ultimately cast their ballots for the Mad King. What's truly baffling to me, even more than the reasons for their votes, is how they can continue to celebrate their guy while their tiny brains are routinely scrambled by the cognitive dissonance pouring out of the Oval Office...

RELATED