This is a difficult topic for me to write about for various reasons, the primary being my pride and self image -- both of which have changed as a result of what I am about to discuss. As a person who has always been largely in control of their emotions and anxiety, experiencing a panic attack was not something I ever expected to have to handle...

RELATED