MEMBERS ONLY: When Trump Says He Thinks Being President For Life Is "Great," Believe Him. - The Daily Banter
Trump supporters have worked hard to create the impression that this is just liberal hysteria, but anyone with even the vaguest understanding of history has seen this horrible story play out over and over again.

When Donald Trump said that Chinese President Xi Jinping's move to repeal the country's term limits law last month was "great" and that "maybe we'll have to give that a shot some day," you should believe him. And you should also be very, very worried.

RELATED