Whether out of misguided sincerity, or insidious trolling, this decision is a massive middle finger to those who marched last weekend.

I grew up in Los Angeles and now live in Brooklyn, so it's fair to assume that I live in "a bubble." However, I went to college at Northwestern University, right outside of Chicago, and even at a school whose political makeup was mostly center-left, we had quite a few conservatives, even in the theater community which made up my friend group. During freshman Fall quarter, Barack Obama got elected President and I remember when one person, who said they voted for McCain, refused to go out to Grant Park to watch his victory. I don't begrudge them for saying this, though. They were from a more conservative part of the state and hadn't had prolonged exposure to liberal thought. Since then, this person has changed their tune, as have several of the Republicans that I knew. One person, however, has not....

RELATED