Donald Trump Is The Dumbest President In American History

They say a president reflects the people who voted for him....
trump-dunce-cap

Donald Trump is creating an expanding catalog of presidential infamy. His approval rating for a president completing his first year is the lowest in modern history. Scholars and Historians have ranked his first year accomplishments in office as the worst in all of American history. The Trump Administration will clearly go down as the most corrupt we've ever had (and that's saying something). Trump will likely be the first president indicted for treasonous activities – an active colluder and co-conspirator in subverting American democracy to steal an election. Trump is also the first president to violate the emoluments clause of the constitution with reckless abandon.

Trump’s propensity to lie at unprecedented levels will guarantee his place in the Guinness Book of World Records. He will be known as the adult film star, domestic violence, and sexual assault president. And I think it’s important for posterity that we highlight and define this scumbag president for what might be his most notable "achievement": Being the dumbest American President in history.

The United States has had some presidents who were not very bright. Former presidents George W. Bush, Ronald Reagan and Warren G. Harding are often mentioned in this dubious category. But Donald Trump’s dumbness surpasses all who have come before him. Donald Trump’s intellectual failings need to be on record. When people use various search engines such as Google, Yahoo or Bing to type in the word "dumb," Donald Trump’s name should automatically populate. This president is a national embarrassment of historic proportion. Who can forget when President Dummy humiliated himself in Jerusalem when he said: “I just got back from the Middle East.” Stupid ass, you were still in the Middle East.

President Stupid once tweeted out that he thought Paris was a city in Germany. Another time, speaking with the geographical expertise of a paper airplane, said this about Puerto Rico: “This is an island sitting in the middle of an ocean — and it's a big ocean, a really, really big ocean." Wrong, El Stupido. Puerto Rico is in the Caribbean Sea. And Donald Trump ignorantly spoke to African leaders about a country, Nambia - that doesn’t exist.

Beyond the grandiose proclamations of calling himself “A very stable genius," Donald Trump knows when he goes to sleep at night and wakes up in the morning, trying to patch up that God awful wig on his head, he’s the dumbest person in every room he enters. If a picture is worth a thousand words, who can forget the image of Donald Trump sitting alone at Camp David when Vice President Mike Pence and the rest of the White House cabinet were meeting to discuss Hurricane Harvey in the situation room?

Notwithstanding his predictable lack of interest in the discussion about human lives in disarray, Trump knew he had absolutely nothing to offer because he’s incapable of commanding detail and offering helpful insight. Yep, a sitting American president was deemed utterly useless while a historical catastrophe was happening on his watch. And we can visualize how silent, small and inadequate Trump must feel in other White House meetings because everybody knows he’s dumb as a rock.

We have numerous people within his administration and former teachers that have commented on Trump’s limited intellectual abilities. Professor and economist Robert Reich in his column for the Huffington Post, “Seriously, How Dumb is Trump?” reminds us that one of Trump’s college professors called him “the dumbest goddam student I ever had.” Within the White House, his own staff has reportedly used the following words to describe Trump: A “moron”, “idiot”, “dope” and “dumb as shit.”

Trump’s limited brain capacity and attention span also seriously compromise national security. Reports indicate that Trump doesn’t read his daily intelligence briefings and they're given to him orally with pictures, visuals and killer graphics to keep his attention. Trump may also get face painting, lollipops and stickers as a reward.

Internationally, Trump is seen by many as a man with the intellectual prowess of a spoon. Buzzfeed reports foreign diplomats call Trump a “laughingstock” and consider his vocabulary to be limited to so few words and phrases that they play a type of "word bingo" whenever he speaks. We can imagine the jokes German Chancellor Prime Minister Angela Merkel must have made to G-20 summit leaders about her experience trying to explain the basics of trade agreements to Trump 11 times because he didn’t understand it. That's not a joke, by the way. She literally had to repeat herself 11 times because Trump is that stupid.

As a man, Donald Trump enjoys bullying and humiliating others whenever he has a chance. It’s time for pushback and hitting him where it hurts: His massively fragile ego. Trump is the dumbest president in history and that title couldn’t have been given to a more deserving lowlife.

RELATED