Amongst Republicans, Trump is doing remarkably well, with 82 percent casting him in a favorable light. It's clear that the president still has supporters, and we found two willing to talk to us about him.

Donald Trump had 62,979,879 Americans on his side for the 2016 Presidential election. While a seemingly large number, it was only 46.1 percent of the vote, with Hillary Clinton leading with 48.2 percent. Trump, of course, cleaned up the Electoral College and became our 45th President. As of writing this, his support has been dwindling ever since. According to the Quinnipiac and Monmouth polls, Trump's approval rating is 38 and 39 percent respectively -- disastrously low.

Amongst Republicans, however, Trump is doing well with 82 percent casting him in a favorable light. It's clear that the president still has supporters, and we found two willing to talk to us about some of the hot button topics of the day and questions we have regarding Trump's sanity. Michael Griffin, 46, of Ohio, and Alan Moquin, 43, of California, who both voted for Trump kindly answered our questions. They had very different styles of answering.... but both are very telling.

RELATED