In normal times, any single one of these stories not only would've carried a news cycle for weeks on end, but some of the items would've precipitated a presidency-ending debacle. These aren't normal times. Indeed, these are the most abnormal times since perhaps the American Civil War.

Dateline: end of February. I was in the middle of a cross-country move from Santa Rosa, California to Washington, DC that week, but I didn't miss any of the harrowing Trump news that's dropped during my downtime. In fact, I kept notes of all the things. Here's my list, exactly as I kept it throughout that week:

RELATED