The entire notion of Trump's lawyer paying porn star Stormy Daniels out of his own pocket is riotously laughable on its face. Here's why that's important.

Stop me if you've heard this one before. A lawyer walks into a bar, orders a drink and explains to the bartender that he just paid $130,000 in hush-money -- out of his own pocket, no less -- to silence a porn star who somehow managed to fuck the lawyer's client, who, by the way, happens to be the current President of the United States...