The mind of a Men's Rights Activist is a dark and twisted place.

The Banter Long Read: After confirming I was in fact speaking to a person that was advocating for child pornography, I spent the rest of the day very politely getting him to explain his "beliefs" and poking holes in his claims. I did this partly to see inside the mind of a monster and partly to see how monsters respond when their carefully constructed arguments are picked apart. Mostly I did it to get you this article.

RELATED ARTICLES