MEMBERS ONLY: Mitt Romney: A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

The newly declared candidate for Utah Senate deserves far more criticism than he gets for bringing the Republican Party closer to Trump and his cronies.
Updated:
Original:
QAI7I7OGORGOTEDOD6LESITKO4

Since the rise of Trump, it's been tempting to revise our collective memory of the 2012 election and make Mitt Romney seem like a good guy. After all, he smiles a lot, he seems like a loving grandfather, and he did invent Obamacare. I've gone easy on him too: on my second day of grad school at Harvard, I found myself in a Cambridge ER passing a kidney stone and Romneycare covered my visit. And when he came out against Donald Trump in 2016, it seemed like maybe, just maybe, the rest of the Republican Party might follow his lead...

RELATED