MEMBERS ONLY: What A Feminist Football League Would Look Like

While some are busy trying to “Make American Great Again,” perhaps we should take a deeper look at what makes us not so great. And look no further than American Football, a sport where inequality and violent behavior are accepted and cheered on.
Updated on
180204232500-56-super-bowl-2018-exlarge-169

I didn’t watch the Super Bowl last night. My allegiance doesn’t lie with the New England Patriots or the Philadelphia Eagles. My concern is with the hyper-masculinity that is celebrated and rewarded within the sport so many people love...

RELATED