Banter Cast Episode 26: Teresa Yung, Shaman In The Making (Part 1)

On today's show, Ben and Michael talk with the amazing Teresa Yung, a teacher who aims to share indigenous medicines of the world and promote spiritual growth and connection.
Updated:
Original:
teresa yung

On today's show, Ben and Michael talk with the amazing Teresa Yung, a teacher who aims to share indigenous medicines of the world and promote spiritual growth and connection. Amongst many topics, we discuss the current political climate, whether we 'manifested' Donald Trump in order to deal with our problems as a society, and what we must do to heal from it. It was a fascinating, two part conversation so please tune in and check out part 1! You can find out more about Teresa and what she does here: www.espiritumedicina.com/

RELATED