In order to trace this phenomenon, we have no choice but to start with the GOP's unforgivable doxing and smearing of a slain teenager named Trayvon Martin.

The Banter Long Read: Trump-Republicans have much to answer for. On top of electing this incompetent, misinformed Russian agent, Donald Trump, to the presidency, saddling us all with the responsibility of containing then cleaning up the decades worth of mess he's making, loyalists to the president are engaged in yet another jihad against children...