Without Steve Bannon, Breitbart and the Alt Right movement is in deep trouble.

UPDATE: Given the importance of the story, we're running a 30 day trial on a Banter Membership so you can read "The Alt Right is Now a Movement Without a Cause" for free.

Steve Bannon has been the major force behind the Alt Right movement for many years, and like his protege Yiannopolous, is facing his day of reckoning as the fallout from the Michael Wolff book "Fire and Fury" continues to reverberate...