There is literally no one more capable of discrediting the religious right with more skill and speed than the religious right itself.

The Banter Long Read: As a militant atheist, I generally don't keep my rock bottom opinion of religion to myself. I do, however, reserve most of my criticism for the religious right because they're not just everything wrong with religion, they dial it up to 11. They're so cartoonishly evil, they're doing more damage to the reputation of conservative Christianity than 100 clones of Richard Dawkins could ever do.

If you'll excuse the expression, thank God for that....