Jake Tapper Wrecks Hapless Trump Advisor on Live Television, Cuts his Mic

The interview was supposed to be about the claims made by former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon in Michael Wolff’s explosive new book, Fire and Fury, but Stephen Miller refused to answer questions directly and spent much of the time slamming CNN for going after Trump.
Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 12.01.11 PM

For your Sunday viewing pleasure, take a minute and watch CNN"s Jake Tapper incinerate hapless Trump advisor Stephen Miller after a non-stop stream of nonsense, then cut his mic mid-sentence:

The interview was supposed to be about the claims made by former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon in Michael Wolff’s explosive new book, Fire and Fury, but the widely loathed Miller refused to answer questions directly and spent much of the time slamming CNN for going after Trump and creating the "toxic environment" we see in the media. Tapper to his great credit, wasn't having any of it.

Miller called Trump "a political genius" in during the interview and claimed that Michael Wolff's book was completely contrary to "reality"  and a "grotesque work of fiction" -- an amazing claim from someone working for a man who still believes his inauguration crowd was the biggest in history.

“There’s one viewer that you care about right now and you’re being obsequious,” Tapper interjected after Miller continued attacking CNN.

"I think I've wasted enough of my viewers time," he continued, and then promptly shut down Miller's mic.

Watch the full interview here:

RELATED ARTICLES