Fox News Swoons Over Trump's "Sh*thole" Slur

This is everything they've been working towards for 20 years.
This is everything they've been working towards for 20 years.
Fox news flikr.jpg

After the news broke that the Donald Trump said, out loud, "Why do we want all these people from 'shithole countries' coming here?", Fox News took to the air to essentially celebrate it. This is the hate speech they live for and they couldn't wait to baptize it as presidential.

According to Joe Concha, Media reporter for The Hill speaking on Fox, "This is how he speaks. He's inelegant, yes. He's unfiltered, yes. But what people like about him so much is that he's authentic, warts and all. So even when he says things like this, I follow this on social media, I don't think one Trump supporter jumps to the other side because of this comment."

And he's right. Fox News specializes in dog whistle racism but Trump skips all that and just blurts it out. After decades of turning their audience into mindless racist rage puppets, Fox News knows that Trump calling Haiti and African countries "shitholes" will give them spontaneous orgasms. The louder and angrier the left gets over this, the longer the post orgasm high will be for Trump's supporters.

The White House knows it, too and they're ready to play it for all it's worth:

Asked about the "shithole" comments, a White House official told CNN's Kaitlan Collins this:

"The President's 'shithole' remark is being received much differently inside of the White House than it is outside of it. Though this might enrage Washington, staffers predict the comment will resonate with his base, much like his attacks on NFL players who kneel during the National Anthem did not alienate it."

Of course this won't alienate his base. Trump is speaking the language of pure white supremacy and they will lap it up and beg for more. They won't care about the damage being done to the office Trump occupies or how it will damage our global reputation (something they were deeply concerned about when Obama was president); all they care about is indulging their racism and making liberals cry.

When this is all over, millions of Trump supporters will suddenly declare that they were "independents" all along or that they never approved of his obnoxious behavior. Fuck them. They're all monsters and the very worst America has to offer. Right now, they're proud of the animal they voted for. After he's removed in disgrace, we'll be there to make sure they never forget just how proud they were.

UPDATE: The original article listed Mr. Concha as a Fox News contributor instead of the Media reporter for The Hill. The article has been updated to reflect the correction and the writer will be whipped.

- This article kills fascists

RELATED ARTICLES