MEMBERS ONLY: Consent Is Sexy. Here’s How to Do It Right

And no, it’s not going to ruin the mood.
And no, it’s not going to ruin the mood.
Screen Shot 2018-01-22 at 10.41.54 AM

With the #MeToo movement comes so many people taking a hard look at their dating and sex lives and wondering if they are respectful and doing it right in the age of rape culture. It’s long overdue, of course, though so many have been trying to change this culture for a very long time. Since the conversation is now everywhere, and thankfully unavoidable, we have to examine consent in a very blatant way. And doing it in a way that feels natural, even sexy...