Bantercast Episode 25: Facebook Live Chat - Aziz Ansari and Bitcoin

In this special 'Facebook Live' episode of the Bantercast, Ben and Michael discuss the complexities and confusion surrounding the Aziz Ansari scandal and talk about the rise and fall (and rise again?) of Bitcoin.
Updated on
Bantercast ep 25 Aziz

In this special 'Facebook Live' episode of the Bantercast, Ben and Michael discuss the complexities and confusion surrounding the Aziz Ansari scandal and talk about the rise and fall (and rise again?) of Bitcoin. Is the Aziz Ansari episode a turning point in the #MeToo movement? Are all men a little like Aziz? Is Bitcoin a scam, and shoulud you invest in it? We answer questions in real time as Facebook fans weigh in on the debate!

If you would like to watch the Bantercast live, please subscribe to our Facebook community 'The Banter Sanity Zone'.

Subscribe to the show on iTunes here!!

RELATED