Voters in Alabama, as with Virginia and New Jersey last month, have decided that enough is enough. No more assholes.

Early Wednesday, following Doug Jones' surprising victory over accused child rapist Roy Moore in Alabama, Donald Trump tweeted this: "If last night’s election proved anything, it proved that we need to put up GREAT Republican candidates to increase the razor thin margins in both the House and Senate."...

RELATED ARTICLES