"Immorality Sweeps Over Our Land," Says Alleged Pedophile

Alleged pedophile Roy Moore is refusing to concede the Alabama Senate election to Doug Jones in an insane video that includes rants on "abortion, sodomy and materialism".
Alleged pedophile Roy Moore is refusing to concede the Alabama Senate election to Doug Jones in an insane video that includes rants on "abortion, sodomy and materialism".
Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 10.43.06 AM

Alleged pedophile Roy Moore is still refusing to concede the Alabama Senate election to Doug Jones. "In this race, we have not received the final count to include military and provisional ballots," Moore told his followers in a defiant video posted to YouTube. "This has been a very close race and we are still waiting verification by the Secretary of State".

Moore also told his followers that “today, we no longer recognize the universal truth that God is the author of our life and liberty.”

“Abortion, sodomy and materialism have taken the place of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness,” he went on. “Immorality sweeps over our land.”

This coming from a man who has been accused by multiple women of sexual assault, sexually pursuing children, and molesting a 14 year old.

"Even our political process has been affected with baseless and false allegations which have become more relevant than the issues which ​affect our country," Moore said. "This election was tainted by over $50 million from outside groups who want to retain power and ​their ​corrupt ideology."

An ideology that includes supporting women and LGBT rights:

“We have stopped prayer in our schools,” said Moore. “We have killed over 60 million of our unborn children. We have redefined marriage and destroyed the basis of family, which is the building block of our country.”

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what constitutes mainstream conservatism in America. Roy Moore -- a candidate backed by Donald Trump, Steve Bannon and the Alt Right community -- is a deranged lunatic who should be in prison, not running for the United States Senate. His sociopathic belief in his own moral virtue is symptomatic of the rotting religious cult he is a part of. The American Evangelical movement is now so far removed from the teachings of Christ that it can no longer call itself "Christian". If a sexual predator is more morally virtuous than a man who spent his life fighting for civil rights and the poor because he hates gays and quotes bible verses, then we are living in a world where compassion and justice mean nothing. Thankfully, the people of Alabama rejected this vicious form of bigotry (just). But it still remains a pervasive threat, and Roy Moore it seems, won't be going away any time soon.

RELATED ARTICLES