The process of death, at least from my experience with the sacred ‘Vilca’ was intense to say the least.

Continued from part 4. Read part 3 here, part 1 here, and part 2 here.

The process of death, at least from my experience with the sacred ‘Vilca’ was intense to say the least. I had committed myself to keeping as calm as humanly possible during the ordeal, and as the powerful effects of Vilca -- a potent combination of DMT (Dimethyltryptamine), 5-MeO-DMT, and Bufotenine -- started to come on I resigned myself to whatever my fate would be...

RELATED ARTICLES