One third of the movie, featuring Luke Skywalker and Daisy Ridley's Rey, was a work of genius. The rest felt, sadly, like kind of a cop-out.

The Banter Long Read: For the last several days, I've been debating myself about the new Star Wars movie. Frankly, I'm happy to be thinking about a somewhat controversial subject which, in this case, doesn't involve nuclear war with North Korea, or a despotic, delusional president who allowed his party to strip healthcare from 8.9 million children and 13 million adults...

RELATED ARTICLES