Going back and reading Eric Alterman's 2003 savage criticism of the "liberal media" myth is like reading about a Nostradamus-like prediction about the 2016 election. We should have listened.

The Banter Long Read: I knew going into the 2016 election that the press was going to give Hillary a hard time. If I'd read 2003's What Liberal Bias? before the election, I would have know Hillary was going to lose before she even officially announced....

RELATED ARTICLES