Traditions are important for any family and building them with an autistic child can be a challenge under the best of circumstances..

The Banter Long Read: By the time Jordan was 4, it was obvious his autism wouldn't allow me to take him to see The Nutcracker. He just didn't have the patience or attention span to do it and that hurt. Of all the many things autism took from us as a family, that one stung more than the others....

RELATED ARTICLES