Jimmy Kimmel is Destroying Roy Moore on Twitter

When you're a 70 year old sex offender running for political office, it's probably not a great idea to engage in a Twitter war with a professional comic
When you're a 70 year old sex offender running for political office, it's probably not a great idea to engage in a Twitter war with a professional comic
jimmy-kimmel-roy-moore

When you're a 70 year old sex offender running for political office, it's probably not a great idea to engage in a Twitter war with a professional comic who is a) smarter than you, b) funnier than you, and c) not a sex offender.

But no, Alabama's Roy Moore seems to think he can match wits with Jimmy Kimmel and has been trying to needle the late night host on Twitter to his great, great detriment. Here was his first attempt to go after Kimmel, who had sent a "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" writer to an Alabama church where Moore was speaking for a sketch on his show:

Moore then started retweeting others coming to his defense:

And then the final coup de grâce:

Kimmel has now stated that he is more than willing to go down to Alabama. From CNN:

"We'll have a little Panda Express, and we'll talk about Christian values," Kimmel said...

On Thursday, Kimmel considered that maybe when Moore tweeted "do it man to man," he meant he wanted to fight him...."If you are, I accept by the way. I accept that invitation," Kimmel said. "There is no one I would love to fight more than you. I will put my Christian values aside just for you and for that fight."

All the money in the world says Roy Moore does not accept.

RELATED ARTICLES