As a 6ft tall male who weighs roughly 185lbs and has spent over 30 years practicing various combat arts, there aren't too many men I'm physically afraid of. This isn't to say I'm an invincible superhero, but I can go out at night and walk through a sketchy neighborhood knowing that if anything happens, I'm capable of defending myself...

RELATED