Bantercast Episode 22: Kevin Glass and Christina McDowell

In our Christmas special, Ben and Michael are joined by two of our former guests, Kevin Glass and Christina McDowell.
Bantercast 22

In our Christmas special, Ben and Michael are joined by two of our former guests, Kevin Glass and Christina McDowell.

Kevin is a prominent 'Never Trump' conservative who writes for The Hill and Townhall.com, and Christina is the author of "After Perfect", a best selling memoir. Today's show centers around the ongoing #MeToomovement and what defines sexual assault/harassment, the GOP tax cuts and the future of the GOP as perceived by a Republican. It was a fantastic episode with lots of differing opinions and back and forth banter, so get listening and have a Merry Christmas!

Listen and subscribe on iTunes here!

RELATED ARTICLES