Bantercast Episode 21: A Time to Fight

How far will the Trump administration go to maintain its hold on power? Have we reached the point of no return? What can we all do about this?
How far will the Trump administration go to maintain its hold on power? Have we reached the point of no return? What can we all do about this?
time to fight

In this scintillating episode of The Bantercast, Ben and Michael discuss the insane election in Alabama, net neutrality, and the Republican war on reality. How far will the Trump administration go to maintain its hold on power? Have we reached the point of no return? What can we all do about this? Get ready to get mad, and get ready to fight back.

Listen and subscribe on iTunes here!

For Patrons Only:

maya-rudolph-0

In this Patrons Only podcast, Ben and Michael play the most disturbing game of "Would You Rather" ever. Be warned, it's horrible (and hilarious!).

Go here to listen and learn more about supporting the show!!

RELATED ARTICLES