It ain't over till it's over, and it's still not over.

The Banter Long Read: Evidence is coming out that Donald Trump colluded with the Russians to cheat his way to the presidency, and his attorney general finds himself caught in the lies. Paul Manafort and Rick Gates have been indicted; George Papadopoulos has pled guilty; and Robert Mueller still has a job (at least for now.) By all accounts, none of this should be happening, since our pussy-grabbing, racist-in-chief didn't even win the most votes in the election. But none of that matters to him, because he spent the morning tweeting about this:

RELATED ARTICLES