"Men know. We have an insight into how not-all-but-most men treat the opposite sex. Decent, honorable men who treat women fairly and appropriately are, at least in my experience, the exception."

The Banter Long Read: This article might get me booted out of the man club, but knowing the horror stories that have been injected into the world by the latest series of all-male sexual predators, I'm not sure I want to be a member despite the fact that I'm happy with my masculinity: my two testicles, my attraction to women, my facial hair and the testosterone in my bloodstream...

RELATED ARTICLES