Bantercast #18: Sexual Predators in Our Midst

In this controversial episode of the Bantercast, Ben and Michael ask themselves a very important question in the wake of the #MeToo sexual harassment scandal currently engulfing the Western world: should men be ashamed of themselves?
In this controversial episode of the Bantercast, Ben and Michael ask themselves a very important question in the wake of the #MeToo sexual harassment scandal currently engulfing the Western world: should men be ashamed of themselves?
sex predators

In this controversial episode of the Bantercast, Ben and Michael ask themselves a very important question in the wake of the #MeToo sexual harassment scandal currently engulfing the Western world: should men be ashamed of themselves?

We talk about Al Franken, Bill Clinton, Roy Moore and Donald Trump in an effort to figure out who is guilty of what, and whether they should be punished for it. This is just the beginning of a much broader discussion, so jump in and let us know what you think too.

Listen on iTunes here.

RELATED ARTICLES