There's more than one kind of biological clock to pay heed to.

The Banter Long Read: Depending on the how much frozen sperm the doctor deems necessary to use, Jenny may have as few as 2 attempts left or as many as 4. If she's not pregnant after that, that's all she wrote folks! It would be an, forgive the pun, anticlimactic ending to my career as a stud (in the strictly utilitarian sense) but it's necessary that this be my last rodeo.....

RELATED ARTICLES