Just because it pales in comparison to the shit women have to put up with every day doesn't make it OK.

The Banter Long Read: I know that as a man, the amount of sexism I'm subjected to is vanishingly small compared to women, especially in my day to day life. I don't get catcalls walking down the street. I don't get called "Sweet cheeks" or "Sugar tits". No one tries to pinch my ass. On the rare instances where those things do actually happen, I don't feel threatened so much as amused.

Still....

RELATED ARTICLES