How can it not be when the leader of the party, Trump, is guilty of at least a few of those labels?

The Banter Long Read: There's a virus rapidly overtaking the Republican Party. It's called Trumpism, and it's killing the party. Don't get me wrong, I'm perfectly satisfied to see the current Trump-dominated GOP commit slow motion suicide, (hopefully) to be replaced by a party run by Normals from the ranks of the "Never Trump" coalition. I might disagree with these Republican Normals on policy, but in terms of institutions and Trumpism, we're entirely in agreement...

RELATED ARTICLES