In a larger sense, this is why I continue to write with conservative Republicans in mind, specifically Trumpers these days. While I often do my fair share of choir-preaching, I'm routinely geared toward people who disagree with me. It's an endlessly tantalizing puzzle to solve. It's what stirs me out of bed and onto Facebook, Twitter and The Banter every morning. I want to crack the code. Here's an example of what I'm talking about...

RELATED