There's more than one kind of biological clock to pay heed to.

The Banter Long Read: If you're not up to date on my less-sexy-than-it-sounds adventures of impregnating lesbians, here's the summary: My two best friends, Maria and Jenny wanted kids and they wanted me to be the baby daddy. It would be an, forgive the pun, anticlimactic ending to my career as a stud (in the strictly utilitarian sense) but it's necessary that this be my last rodeo....

RELATED