Somehow, this doesn't feel like what the Founding Fathers had in mind.

The Banter Long Read: Today's elite are little more than a cancer, rewriting our society's genetic code, changing us into something ugly and nonviable. And just like a cancer, they don't understand that when the body dies, they go with it....

RELATED