"The concept of time seemed irrelevant at that point, and I began to think I had made a terrible, terrible mistake and would never leave this hellish state I had stupidly put myself in."

(Continued from part 2) I felt extremely queasy as the boat bumped along the river and after doing my best to keep my stomach calm, I relented and vomited over the side of the boat. One of the other guests kindly patted me on the back having witnessed my mini-purge, but I was still feeling pretty grim. This wasn’t a journey through Middle Earth I decided, this was me feeling sick after ingesting a highly potent psychedelic drink I wasn’t so sure I should have taken...

To continue reading this article, please go here. You'll get unrestricted access to all our member's content, and your support directly goes to the writers at the Banter and keeps us 100% independent.

RELATED ARTICLES