Twitter Destroys Tucker Carlson After He Attacked Hillary Clinton Over Harvey Weinstein

This really did not go well for Tucker.
This really did not go well for Tucker.

The Alt Right's favorite schoolboy Tucker Carlson was given a ruthless beating on Twitter after attacking Hillary Clinton for not responding fast enough to the Harvey Weinstein yesterday, and deservedly so. Tweeted Carlson:

Forgetting the somewhat inconvenient fact that he not only failed to "speak out" about his colleagues Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly -- both outed sex offenders, Carlson even publicly defended them. Here he was on Roger Ailes (h/t Pajiba):

“It’s very sad because he’s a very good person. I’ve always found him to be just a very, very good person. And, by the way, a very, very talented person. Look what he’s done. So I feel very badly.”

And on Bill O’Reilly:

“I think he’s a person I know well — he is a good person. I think he shouldn’t have settled; personally I think he shouldn’t have settled. Because you should have taken it all the way. I don’t think Bill did anything wrong.”

But yes, Hillary Clinton, who did speak out forcefully against Weinstein, is to be condemned because took a few days to respond publicly to the scandal. Thankfully, the good people of Twitter pointed this out to Carlson who should have known better:

Ouch. Perhaps you should keep quiet on this one, Tucker. The internet has a memory, and it doesn't remember you well.

RELATED ARTICLES