MEMBERS ONLY: Republicans Can't Stop Steve Bannon From Destroying Their Party

The Republicans are defenseless and the media is being reckless as a white nationalist takes over one half of America's political establishment.
The Republicans are defenseless and the media is being reckless as a white nationalist takes over one half of America's political establishment.
maxresdefault (21)

The Banter Long Read: For the past eight years, a civil war has been waged for control of the Republican Party. It has been "The establishment" versus "The extremist fringe of white nationalism", and the fringe has been winning over and over and over again...

(UPDATE: We have extended our free trial on a Banter Membership for the next 48 hours so you can read this for free!)

RELATED ARTICLES