"I want them to rail at the world from the comfort of their own home because we've eliminated medical bankruptcies."

I'm over Trump voters. Completely and totally over them. At one point, I wanted them to hit rock bottom and realize just how awful they were so they could try to find their way back to a life of even minimum morality and humanity. Now? Fuck it. I give up....

RELATED ARTICLES